Although many people are unaware of this, quality emergency care is available outside of your local hospitals. There are free-standing emergency rooms equivalent to hospital based emergency rooms all over Houston. What’s the difference, or more importantly, the benefits?
AOK Emergency Room offers full medical services to all patients. Our physicians and staff are all trained in emergency medicine, and we are open 24 hours a day. Urgent care facilities typically care for only minor injuries and illnesses, are not open 24/7, do not have medical equipment equipped to handle acute illnesses and often are only staffed with Physician Assistants (PA). AOK Emergency Room is an emergency room that brings the same high-quality care for which patients receive in a hospital, with-out the typical wait-times.
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Treat adult and pediatric illnesses and injuries.
- CAT Scan, X-Ray and Ultrasound on site.
- Full service lab and pharmacy.
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians/nurses.
- Most Insurances accepted